Office of the organization of the educational process
Vice Rector for Academic Affairs and State Language Development
Omurzakova Zhyldyz Kubanychbekovna
Candidate of Historical Sciences and Associate Professor
Address: 255, Chui Ave., Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic, 720001.
Phone number: 0312 31 04 67
Head of Training
Akmatova Gulsara Kadyrkulovna
Kulueva Eliza Kalybekovna
Esenbekova Gulzat Esenbekovna
The Training Division is one of the main structural divisions of university. This educational department was created with the aim of organizing the educational process, according to higher education programs and ensuring the conditions for its improvement. This department is directly related to the Vice-rector for Academic Affairs in the development of the state language. It performs the tasks of planning and organizing the educational process in all forms of training, developing normative documentation for educational and educational-methodical work, diagnosing the educational process, statistical processing of certification results, compiles the university’s summary statistical reports on student contingent movements, the university’s annual educational and methodological report work.
All the problems of preparation and approval of curricula, schedules of the educational process converge in the educational department and with its direct participation. The educational department prepares packages of documents on licensing, certification and accreditation of the university, prepares materials for the rating assessment of the university and specialties, and monitors the planning and implementation of the teaching load of the teaching staff.
The educational department in its work closely interacts with faculties and departments, the Teaching and Methodological Council, the editorial and publishing department, the information and technical center, etc. This helps to improve the quality of managerial and organizational activities.
The main purpose of the activities of Training Division: is to improve and efficiently plan, organize, manage and control the educational process in the IUKR on the basis of the joint activities of the leading, faculty, teaching support, administrative and business personnel and students to train highly qualified specialists based on credit technology in accordance with the Strategy for the Development of Education in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2012 — 2020.
The main activities of Training Division:
- Current planning, organization and control of the educational process;
- Improvement of normative documentation regulating the educational process;
- Organization of interaction of structural units in the development of the basic educational documentation of the university;
- Formation of reports on the implementation of educational programs and the educational process at the university;
- Monitoring of the planning and actual implementation of the teaching load by the teaching staff;
- Maintaining the personal files of students and organizing paperwork about education;
- Analysis, synthesis of information for the preparation of decisions of the administration for the management of the educational process;
- Analysis of the educational process, the results of examination sessions and final state certification.
- Analysis and decision making based on the results of the survey.
The main goals of Training Division:
- Plans, organizes and controls the educational process of all forms of training;
- Organizes and supervises the implementation of student practices;
- Forms and maintains a database on the contingent of students of all forms of training;
- Plans and organizes advanced training of teaching staff;
- Carries out all types of reporting on the educational activities of the university;
- Coordinates the implementation and use at the faculties of a point-rating system of education and assessment of student performance;
- Collects and verifies documentation for the rating of teachers’ activities and the establishment of monthly salary supplements from the incentive payments fund;
- Carries out work on the transition to a level education system;
- Develops plans for the introduction of innovative technologies, active and interactive teaching methods in the educational process and coordinates this work;
- Collects and provides materials for licensing and accrediting a university;
- Carries out regular checks of compliance with labor discipline by teachers, student attendance, accounting and optimization of the use of the classroom fund, control of class schedules, etc.