Head of Department: candidate of philological sciences, associate professor Chekirova Ainura Abyshevna
Address: 720001, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, pr. Chui 255, office №309
Phone: +996 312 61-05-66
Phone: +996 312 61-05-66
History and general information about the department:
The Department of Modern Languages was founded in October 2017. The department has a qualified teaching staff with academic degrees and ranks, actively engaged in both teaching and research. Teachers of the department have extensive experience. The department carries out its activities in 4 main areas: educational, educational, methodical, research and educational-organizational work. Each direction provides for the department to perform certain types of work, indicating specific deadlines for implementation and those responsible for the implementation.
- Chekirova Ainura Abyshevna, Ph.D., Associate Professor; Head of Department;
- Niyazaliev Bolot Zhusupovich, Ph.D, Acting Associate Professor;
- Zaripova Munara Erkinovna Acting Associate Professor;
Sulaimanova Farida Elchibekovna, Acting Associate Professor;
- Ismailova Aigul Adylbekovna Acting Associate Professor;
- Kydyralieva Samiyga Tursunovna, senior lecturer;
- Suyerkulova Aida Kazakbaevna, senior lecturer;
- Sotnikova Olga, senior lecturer;
- Temirova Rona Kulmatovna, senior lecturer;
- Aydarbekova Chynara Satylganovna, senior lecturer;
- Dyuyshekeeva Aizada Kubanychbekovna, senior lecturer;
- Gorbova Ekaterina Nikolaevna, senior teacher;
- Kazybaeva Damira Ryskeldievna, teacher;
- Koңurbaeva Tinatin Dyushenbuevna, teacher;
- Rayymbekova Cholponay Attokurovna, teacher;
- Sharshenbieva Zamira Zhumakeevna, teacher;
- Osmonkulova Svetlana Zholdoshovna, teacher;
- Sarymsakov Aigul Tadzhibekovna, teacher;
- Esenbekova Gulzat Esenbekovna, teacher;
- Gazieva Nellifar Abdyzhaparovna, teacher;
- Tulyaganova Zhazgul Kimsanbekovna, teacher;
- Abdyjaparova Kanykei Abdyzhaparovna, teacher;
- Zholdoshbekova Alvin Zholdoshbekovna, teacher;
- Joldoshbek kyzy Jyldyz, teacher;
- Asankul kyzy Nurilya, teacher;
- Tagaev Nursultan Atakozuevich, teacher.
Since the department is servicing, the educational activities of the department are conducted in all areas of preparation: Oriental Studies (530900), State and Municipal Administration (580900), Journalism (530600), Software Engineering (710400), Psychology (530300), “Business Management” (580700), “Philological Education” (550300), “Economics” (580100), “Jurisprudence” (530500).
The faculty of the department at a professional level carry out seminars using modern interactive teaching methods. Active forms of training are used, the purpose of which is to develop students’ creative abilities, independent problem solving, leading to the improvement of a future specialist. The forms of conducting classes are widespread — discussions, discussions, work in small groups, group disputes, role-playing games, informative texts and assignments.
The department taught the following subjects:
- Kyrgyz language and literature;
- Practical Course of the Kyrgyz language and literature;
- Russian language and literature;
- Introduction to linguistics;
- Latin language;
- Foreign language;
- Business English;
- Business English;
- Computer English.
Research work (RW)
Perform work on his thesis:
- Sulaimanova F.E. She is working on a doctoral dissertation on the topic «The semantics of phraseological units with the color value in Russian and Kyrgyz languages »;
- Gorbova E.N. She is working on a doctoral thesis on «Problems and prospects of development of law enforcement practice in the sphere of tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic»;
- Suyerkulova A.A. She is working on a doctoral thesis on general pedagogy on the theme «Development of intercultural competence of students through the teaching of English.»
- Graduate student Gazieva N.A. is working on a doctoral dissertation on the topic «Linguistic analysis of the translation Ch.T.Aytmatova novel » Farewell, Gulsary! «.
Activity of the department is carried out according to the Law «On Education in the Kyrgyz Republic», according to the ordinance Institutions «at the International University of the Kyrgyz Republic», «Regulations on the Department of Modern Languages.» Regulatory documents, regulations, orders the content of education and the educational process of the department and other necessary documentation (for the list of cases). Teaching staff of the department carries out a large educational and methodical work, including the preparation of textbooks, teaching aids. Employees of the Department are preparing a lecture using modern multimedia equipment.
Main publications department
To improve the training and methodological support disciplines teachers of the department prepared and published the following textbooks:
- Zaripova M.E. (Co-authored with Bekboeva A.K.) » The Theory and Practice of International Relations». Print Express, MES, Bishkek, 2017, at pp 10, page 198, the circulation of 450.;
- Zaripova M.E. (co-authored with Saralinovym M.U.) » Diplomatic and consular officials «. Polygraph Boom Resources LLC, Ministry of Education, Bishkek, 2017, 8.75 pp, 175 pp., 2700 edition
- Zaripova M.E. (Co-authored with Akunova G.M.) » Students of international relations for the collection of texts and language «. Print Express, MES, Bishkek, 2017, at 8.5 pp, 138 pp., 550 circulation.
The department conducted the following events:
- Within the discipline of the Kyrgyz literature, according to the Plan of development of the State language, 16 — 23 September teachers of the Department of Modern Languages conducted a tour for students of 1 — courses;
- September 23 in the Institution «Mucro «Department of Modern Languages held a cultural event» My tongue is my rock ! “ dedicated to the 30 — anniversary of the State language;
- 1.2 November faculty with students 1 course within the discipline of Kyrgyz literature had a tour at the Kyrgyz National Museum of Fine Arts. Gapar Aitiev.
- Ismailova A.A. — «Humanities in school and in high school» (more professional program) 30.01. — 01/02/2019, at
- Suyerkulova A.A. — Training course on the program «The accreditation of educational programs (training of experts) ‘. An independent accreditation agency «Bilim -standard»; February 2019 .;
- Temirova R.K. — «Globalization of the education system of Kyrgyzstan in the XXI century», 16/01/2019, at MES KR, BSU them. K. Karasayeva;
- Temirova R.K -. «The development of the teaching activity of the teacher», International Institute for professional development of teachers, 11.01.2019 r .;
- Gorbova E.N. -«Humanities in school and in high school» (more professional program) 30.01. — 01.02.2019 g .;
- Kazybaeva D.R. — «Humanities in school and in high school» (more professional program) 30.01. — 01.02.2019 g .;
- Koңurbaeva Т.Д.. — «Humanities in school and in high school» (more professional program) 30.01. — 01.02.2019 g .;
- Sarymsakova A.T. — refresher course Case study teaching to promote problem-solving learning. Building Blocks for learning English. Providing Constructive Feedbacks. Developing paraphrasing skills in IELTS. Imagine That. Writing Tips for Academic Recommendation letters. Oxford Professional Development? Oxford University Press, January 2019 g .;
- Joldoshbek kyzy J. — «Theory and methods of teaching the Kyrgyz language and literature in schools with Russian as the language of instruction», 18/01/2019, at MES KR.