The library is an essential informative part of university.
Official website of the scientific library: library.iuk.kg
The purpose of the library is to support the information of science. The fund is formed from the priority tasks of the development of science, research and education of the university.
- Traditional prints
- Electronic books
- Electronic databases
- Electronic catalogs
- Open archives (published full-text works of the university faculty, defended dissertations at the university, articles of the MUK Bulletin, and articles of conferences)
- Subscription licensed educational international databases
- Open Educational Databases
These resources are directed to ensure the educational process and a scientific activity of the university, the user (reader), the library has free access to all departments of the library, and remotely on the library website.
The main activities of the Scientific Library:
- Library and bibliographic, information services for students, undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, researchers and other categories of university employees.
- High-quality formation of the fund of information resources, in accordance with the educational and scientific activities of the university
- Expanding and improving the quality of library information services
- Development of modern library and information technologies in all areas of the library
- Formation of the information culture of users (readers), search skills and rational use of information resources
- Participation in projects coordination and cooperation with libraries of other systems and departments