Head of the Department
Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor Mirkin Evgeny Leonidovich
Address: 255, Chui Ave., office 302, Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic, 720001
Phone: +996 312 61 34 89
Specialist of the department
Zelinskaya Daria Andreevna
Phone: +996 312 61 34 89
|No.||Name||Full time work/ part time work||Academic degree||Academic title||Position||Membership in Academies,
|Mirkin E.L.||Part time||Doctor of Engineering Sciences||Associate Professor||Head of the Department||Honorary grammar of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic|
|2.||Musakulova Zh.A.||Full time||Candidate of Engineering Sciences||Associate Professor|
|3.||Krasnichenko L.S.||Full time||Ph.D.||Associate Professor||Honorary Certificate of KRSU|
|4.||Nezhinsky S.S. Sovm.||Ph.D.||Associate Professor|
|5.||Mysalieva A.K.||Part time||Lecturer|
|6.||Bakirova A.U.||Full time||Lecturer|
|7.||Bairakhtarova A.T.||Part time||Senior Lecturer|
|8.||Zhumukov S.Zh.||Part time||Senior Lecturer|
|9.||Revin E.I.||Part time||Lecturer|
|10.||Morozova A.I.||Part time||Lecturer|
|11.||Shmelev N.N.||Part time||Lecturer|
|12.||Aydaraliev A.O.||Part time||Senior Lecturer|
|13.||Akhmataliev S.A.||Part time||Lecturer|
|14.||Just N.V.||Full time||Lecturer|
About the department
The Department of Software Engineering was established in 2016 during the formation of the western campus of the IUKR. The department employs experienced teachers with academic degrees and ranks, actively engaged in scientific work. Teachers of the department have experience in creating computer information systems in various fields of human activity. And students of the department are involved in scientific research in the field of creating intelligent computer systems.
Graduates of the department receive in-depth training in the field of:
- computer science and computer technology;
- programming and development of computer information systems;
- creation and application of information systems in business management;
- configuration of computer networks and the creation of office systems;
- local area network administration;
- development of expert and intelligent systems.
- creation of information security systems;
- creation of computer systems for supporting mobile communications.
The following areas of professional activity of graduates are possible: production and management, design of modern computer information processing systems, their application in business and management activities, management, programming, configuration and support of information and computer networks and mobile communication networks, electronic information protection, information business, and also work in educational institutions.
The Department of Software Engineering prepares highly qualified specialists in the field of new information systems and technologies. Training of specialists is carried out in such a way that graduates are in demand on the labor market not only in Kyrgyzstan, but also in foreign countries
The following disciplines are taught at the department
|Basic (general professional) part|
|Design and architecture of software systems|
|Methods and means of information protection|
|Introduction to Software Engineering|
|Algorithms and data structures|
|Economics of Information Business|
|Object Oriented Programming|
|Algorithmic language 1|
|Algorithmic language 2|
|Algorithmic language 3|
|Fundamentals of Management Theory|
|Remote Access Database Technologies|
|WEB-oriented information systems|
|JAVA programming information systems|
|Information Systems and Technologies|
|Development of client-server applications|
|Information Systems Design|
|Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, and Random Processes|
|Disciplines of choice|
|Visual Application Development Tools|
|Neural network technology|
|Artificial intelligence technology|
Scientific research work
The department is conducting research work in the following areas:
- “The use of neural network technologies to create intelligent systems in education and medicine”
- «Development and research of adaptive control algorithms for systems with delay.»
Published 5 monographs:
— Mirkin E., Sharshenaliev Zh. Adaptive control systems for complex objects. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (Germany), 2012.
— Mirkin E. L. Adaptive control of dynamical systems with delay. Bishkek: KRSU, 2010.
— Mirkin E.L., Savchenko E.Yu. Synthesis of neural network adaptive testing algorithms. — Saarbrucken, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publlshing, 2015, 97C.
— Mirkin E.L., Musakulova Zh.A. Artificial neural networks in the task of EEG classification. — Saarbrucken, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publlshing 2015, 104C.
— Volkovich O.V., Mirkin E.L. The use of neural networks to predict laryngoscopy. — Saarbrucken, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publlshing 2016, 103C.
Articles published in scientific journals with the Science Index of the scientific electronic library):
- Nezhinsky S.S., Mirkin E.L., Mamatov A.N., Volkovich O.V. Using the method of self-organization of a neural network in the problem of medical diagnosis of the difficulty of carrying out the intubation process // «Problems of Automation and Control», 2015. No. 1 (28). S. 108-117.
- Akramov E.Kh., Mirkin E.L., Volkovich O.V., Nezhinsky S.S., Saliev A.T. Development of a computer system for diagnosing indications for surgery for intestinal obstruction syndrome // Problems of Automation and Control, 2015. No. 2 (29). S. 56-63.
- Nezhinsky S.S. The use of technology of self-organizing neural networks in the problem of medical diagnostics // Automated Technologies and Production, 2016. No. 1 (11). S. 56-62.
- Mirkin E.L., Nezhinsky S.S. The method of forming the topology of a self-organizing neural network in the process of its training // «Problems of Automation and Control», 2014. No. 2 (27). S. 28-36.
- Mirkin E.L., Musakulova Zh.A. A model of an artificial neuron with non-linear synaptic inputs. // «Problems of automation and control», 2012. No. 1 (22). C. 79 — 89.
- Savchenko E.Yu., Mirkin E.L. Configuring sigmoidal activation functions in neural networks. // «Problems of automation and control», 2008. No. 2. S.73-83.
- Mirkin E.L., Musakulova Zh.A., Shmoor Y.A. The use of neural network technologies in the task of classifying human electroencephalograms // «Problems of Automation and Control», 2013, No. 1 (24), pp. 74-84.
- Musakulova, Zh. A. Classification of EEG data using a multilayer neural network with non-linear synaptic inputs / Materials international. conf. «Scientific results of 2013: achievements, projects, hypotheses»: — Novosibirsk, 2013. — p. 129-134.
- Mirkin E. L., Nezhinskikh S. S. Method for the formation of the topology of a self-organizing neural network in the process of its training // «Problems of Automation and Control», Bishkek. 2014. — No. 2 (27). S.28 — 36.
Results of intellectual activity (copyright certificates):
- «DILEUS». Software and algorithmic tools for the diagnosis of intestinal obstruction: application 20160003.6 Kyrgyz Republic, KYRGYZPATENT; Applicants and patent holders Mirkin E.L., Nezhinsky S.S., Akramov E.Kh., Volkovich O.V., Saliev A.T. — No. 400, declared 02/10/16; No. 02/576, publ. 02/26/16, certificate. No. 397
- «DATILEUS». Database of software and algorithmic tools for the diagnosis of intestinal obstruction: application 20160002.7 Kyrgyz Republic, KYRGYZPATENT; Applicants and patent holders Mirkin E.L., Nezhinsky S.S., Akramov E.Kh., Volkovich O.V., Saliev A.T .. — No. 29, applic. 02/10/16; No. 02/575, publ. 02/26/16, certificate. Number 28
3.»INTUBATION». Software and algorithmic tools for the diagnosis of difficult tracheal intubation: application 20160005.6 Kyrgyz Republic, KYRGYZPATENT; Applicants and patent holders Mirkin E.L., Nezhinsky S.S., Akramov E.Kh., Volkovich O.V., Moldobaeva N.T., Mamatov A.N. — No. 402, pl. 02/17/16; No. 02/578, publ. 02/26/16, certificate. No. 399
4.»INTUBDATA». Database of software and algorithmic tools for the diagnosis of difficult tracheal intubation: application 20160003.7 Kyrgyz Republic, KYRGYZPATENT; Applicants and patent holders Mirkin E.L., Nezhinsky S.S., Akramov E.Kh., Volkovich O.V., Moldobaeva N.T., Mamatov A.N. — No. 30, fil. 02/17/16; No. 02/574, publ. 02/26/16, certificate. Number 29
- Database «SEISMIC INTENSITY». Certificate No. 25 of June 17, 2015. Authors: V.V. Grebennikova. E.L. Mirkin.
- The program for the computer: «SEISMIC INTENSITY». Software and algorithmic tools for the operational determination of the intensity of seismic tremors. Certificate No. 369 of June 17, 2015. Authors: E.L. Mirkin, V.V. Grebennikova
Participation in the implementation of the results of Science Index.
- The system of automatic control of the installation. Redmet – 30. for growing .single-crystal silicon by the Czochralski method. LLC .KKHMZ-Astra. (mining and metallurgical plant in the town of Orlovka, Kyrgyzstan) (2008)
- Mirkin E.L.Automated brain electroencephalogram classification system
Functional Diagnostics Medical Center Bishkek (2013)
- Mirkin E.L., Musakulova Zh.A. The program for the computer: «SEISMIC INTENSITY». Software and algorithmic tools for the operational determination of the intensity of seismic tremors.Computing Center of the Institute of Seismology of the NAS of the Kyrgyz Republic (2015)
- Mirkin E.L. The program for the computer: «DILEUS». Software and algorithmic tools for the diagnosis of intestinal obstruction. Scientific Center for Reconstructive Surgery under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek (2016)
- Mirkin E.L., Volkovich O.V., Nezhinsky S.S. The program for the computer: «INTUBATION». Software and algorithmic tools for the diagnosis of difficult tracheal intubation. Scientific Center for Reconstructive Surgery under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek (2016)
- Mirkin E.L., Volkovich O.V., N Ezhinsky S.S. Participation in scientific projects funded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (project supervisor Mirkin E.L.): “Development of intelligent decision-making methods based on neural network technologies in applied problems” 2012, IUK; Budget, MES KR; completed “Development of neural network intelligent decision-making methods in applied problems of computer medical diagnostics and in the creation of innovative methods of computer testing of knowledge in education” 2013, MUK; Budget, MES KR; completed “The synthesis of intelligent data clustering algorithms in the problems of medical diagnostics and pattern recognition in the video stream based on neural network technologies” 2014, MUK; Budget, MES KR; completed “Development of self-organization algorithms for neural networks and their use in applied problems of medical diagnostics”2015-2016, MUK; Budget, MES KR; completed “Development of methods for the self-organization of neural networks and their use in applied problems of medical cybernetics” 2017, MUK; Budget, MES KR; Under development.
- Mirkin E.L. took part in a training seminar on the topic: “Independent .accreditation of programs and organizations of vocational education” 05.2018.
- Krasnichenko L.S. took part in a training seminar on the topic: «The art of creating funds for valuation funds.» 09.2017 Yoshkar-Ola.
- Musakulova Zh.A. Fundamentals of the theory of neural networks. 06.2017 INTUIT.
- Nezhinsky S.S. Professional work in the system of Distance Learning. 07/10/2017 IRPbooks
- Just N.V. Independent accreditation of vocational education programs and organizations (training seminar). 11.2017AAOPO. Bishkek.